General Course Outline
- Eight sessions from April 2005 to March 2006
- Each session will be approximately 12 hours, starting on Friday evening and all day Saturday.
- The first three sessions we anticipate will be devoted to school finance basics including revenue, budget development, AB 1200, financial reporting, ADA, etc.
- Sessions 3 through 7 will be dedicated to the other operations that a CBO is involved with including facilities, maintenance, transportation, food service, collective bargaining, risk management, purchasing, etc.
- The final two sessions will be dedicated to CBO leadership skills covering a range of areas from the orgainzation politics, communication, facilitation and presentation.
- This is outline is subject to change and modification. We anticipate the curriculum would be modified based on the characteristics of the first class of 20 participants selected and their range of expertise.
- Presenters will be selected from leading experts in the educational field. We anticipate using many of the presenters currently involved in CASBO or the ACSA Business Manager Academy.