The 2008 May Revise teleconference webcast took place on May 16, 2008, from 10 - 11:30 a.m.
An archived file of the teleconference video is now available.
Click here for the 2008 May Revise Teleconference Slides (powerpoint file; right-click to download)
The Teleconference Panel:
- Ron Bennett, President and CEO, School Services of California, Moderator
- State Sen. Jack Scott (D-Pasadena), Chair of the Senate Education Committee
- Assemblymember Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield), representing Assembly Education Budget Subcommittee #2
- David Long, Education Secretary, representing the Governor
- Mike Ricketts, Deputy Executive Director, California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA)
Your computer must have Windows Media Player installed in order to view the webcast. Windows Media Player will launch automatically when you click on the webcast link if your computer is configured correctly.
Windows Media Player download site.
We recommend that you have a broadband Internet connection to receive the high quality video stream.
For additional information, contact FCMAT at (707) 775-2850.